Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm at home.

Life update:
Yes, I've slowly begun moving my things home. How they will fit in my room, who knows. My parents haven't brought up the whole quitting-my-job thing at all, which is nice. But they don't know that I spent the past week and a half in SF, contemplating moving there, so that might open up another can of worms. I feel okay about it though, I just haven't found the right moment to bring it up.
I'm thinking about either going back to school or working. I'll apply for both and see what I decide on, I guess. I'm leaving for Europe July 6th, so job-wise my mom says I'll be doing receptionist work at my uncle's office since, well, he's my uncle and it'll be flexible.
It's so sunny and warm today. I took a lot of pictures. I haven't been home in a few weeks and already all the apricots are ripening, flowers blooming, etc etc.

I picked up my last CSA basket yesterday as well, which was sad, but I can always sign up for another wherever I happen to move. At least I'll have time to try out some new recipes. Also, this time there was cherries and grapes in the basket. The turnips and beets and carrots are more plump. Summer is here and I feel like I'm on summer vacation again...

No comments: