Friday, June 20, 2008

A Food post


Cold noodle salad:

Step one: Chop up any raw vegetables you have. Here I used carrots, zucchini, radish, cilantro, tofu, but you could substitute with anything you like of course, like say chopped up chicken or bean sprouts or whatever.

Step two: Boil spaghetti noodles and rinse. Cool.

Step three: Making the sauce. I used melted peanut butter, soy sauce, I think I added a splash of coke to make it more saucey in consistency, honey, minced garlic. You could probably add in some sesame oil, sesame seeds, I don't know. This recipe is a free for all, isn't it? I don't know why I'm including directions.

Step four: Mix it all together. Next time around (if you happen to be using tofu as well) I would add in the tofu last so it doesn't turn into tofu mush like mine did. Garnish with red chili flakes (if you want.)

I'm pretty lenient on what you add and don't add. The point is, cooking is easy so just guess-timate and trust your instincts. Recipes can easily be adjusted things to your own tastes so have fun.
The End.

No comments: