Thursday, December 03, 2009

TWWWWWWWWWOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEKSSSS

Remember that line from---what's that Arnold movie? With the mars, and the bulging eyeballs, and the Dennis Quaid...........Total Recall? Yea! That. Well it's completely irrelevant to what I'm about to say.
Two more weeks of school left for me. Two weeks! I'm graduating from a college I'm semi-embarassed to have attended, only to find myself feeling even more behind for some reason. I'm about to turn 26, feel unsure about what exactly I want to do with my 'career', am on the verge of losing my mind at home, and yea, the only thing left to do is "figure it out".
Okay, I'm fine. I'm not trying to complain. I'm trying to figure it out. But howwwwwwww??? Does anyone have it figured out? Do the people my age paying their mortgages and getting engaged and advancing in their companies and buying new cars have it figured out? Maybe. But I'm kinda glad I'm not in their boat anyway. On the bright side of things, I have an open road to follow, just not sure where it's leading. Or which road to take for that matter. What? I'm confused.
On the other other bright side of things, hey! I found the "twooooo weeeeks" lady!


P.S. If you're ever feeling down, you should google-image (yea I made that a verb) "total recall".

No comments: